Friday, December 17, 2010

THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU I DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT ME

i knew i never felt that way about anybody from the first time seeing them not love but something else all i know is that i never had that feeling befor thats why i fight so much to keep you here with me,i dont know if its a good thing to feel this much for someone and the way things have been i dont know if its healthy for my heart and soul but every time i look at you that feeling comes over me like jumping in a freezing river it wakes me up inside and gives me the fight to be better and the desire to do better and better,but when that feeling is only comin from me it kills me inside and makes me wonder how can a person love so much and feel like there world has been coming to an end ,even the stars die eventually,and even the air that we all breath goes away the only thing that i worry about is how will i say goodbye when it does, it was written that those who have loved someone suffered and those who love someone will suffer,

No comments:

Post a Comment